- MJHIU publishes original research articles, review articles, and case reports in all fields of scholarship.
- Articles should be written in clear and concise English.
- Articles should be double-spaced, including quotations and references.
- Articles should have a title page that includes the title of the manuscript, the author's full name (s), their position and institutional affiliation, mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone number of the contact author.
- All submissions should be accompanied by a cover letter briefly stating the significance of the work and why it is appropriate for publication in MJHIU.
- Manuscripts should be submitted in OpenOffice and Microsoft Word.
- The text should be single-spaced, use a 12-point font, and employ italics rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- All illustrations, figures, and tables should be placed within the text at the appropriate points rather than at the end.
- References should be formatted according to the APA style.
- All submissions should be made through the MJHIU online submission system.
- Authors must create an account and log in before submitting their manuscript.
- Authors will be able to track the progress of their submissions through the online submission system.
Peer Review Process
- All submissions will be subjected to a double-blind peer review process.
- Reviewers will be asked to evaluate the manuscript's originality, significance, and clarity.
- Authors will be notified of the reviewers' comments and will be given an opportunity to revise their manuscript accordingly.
- MJHIU has a strict policy against plagiarism.
- All submissions will be checked for plagiarism using Turnitin software.
- Manuscripts found to contain plagiarized material will be rejected.
- Authors retain the copyright of their work published in MJHIU.
- Authors grant MJHIU a non-exclusive license to publish their work.
Article Processing Charges
- MJHIU does not charge any submission or article processing fees.